Month in Review: April 2023
Keboola CLI now supports storage operations, allowing users to manage storage buckets, tables, and files through the command-line interface. The Storage API now fully supports JSON in request bodies, deprecating the use of form-data.
Keboola CLI Support for Storage Operations
The Keboola CLI now has new commands to operate on the Storage of your project.
We’ve added new commands for managing storage buckets, tables, and files in your project through the CLI. These commands are available in v2.15 and beyond. Please check the full announcement below.
Storage API Supports JSON in Request Bodies
Although it’s still possible to send a
form-data body, we’re formally deprecating this approach moving forward. Read more in the post below.
Onetime Email Notifications for Jobs
Recurring Payments for PAYG Projects
We’ll automatically detect when you are running out of minutes and recharge your account with a specific amount. You can set a maximum number of recharges per month.
Minor UI Updates
- On the configuration versions page, it is now possible to see the whole configuration, not just a comparison with the previous version.
- When adding a new template to a project, you can now filter templates by categories and sort the templates by name—same as in components catalog.
- Table export is now possible in CSV and XLSX formats. Read more in a separate announcement.
- It is now possible to sort jobs by their duration and the time they were created (ascending or descending). This can be especially useful when debugging or optimizing a project.
- Also, the jobs filter has been redesigned and it is now possible to filter by duration, configuration rows, or users.
Other Important Updates
Display Name Synchronization for Tables from Linked Buckets
If you change the display name of a table in the source bucket, this change will be reflected in all linked buckets. Also, an event is fired when this change is made.
R Runtime 4.2.2
A new version of the R runtime is available (R 4.2.2). It’s not the default version yet, so must select it in the create transformation/workspace dialog.
Template-Related Commands in Keboola CLI v2.16+
All commands related to templates are available for everyone (no need to enable them via a private beta environment variable).