Month in Review: December 2022
December was very intense in terms of the changes we made to the product. Here are the major updates, plus a few smaller but important changes.
One of the major updates we released was an updated Flow builder:
Another important feature is Global Search. Just press the slash key
/ and explore how it can help you with navigation in your project.
Minor UI Updates
- Component configurations, such as Google Drive and Google Analytics, can now be fully authorized, including in development branches.
- Configuration rows can be deleted in batches.
- Configurations can now be copied with or without keeping the rows (auto-detection is in place, but this option is offered only when available).
- Selecting more tables during Input Mapping definition is now easier when you need to add multiple tables.
- The orchestration on Queue v2 now shows the errors from child components (this also applies to email notifications).
- A new version of Keboola CLI has been released.