All Calls to Storage API Synchronous Methods That Have Asynchronous Counterparts Are Deprecated
Following the deprecation of synchronous calls to create a workspace, we're deprecating any remaining synchronous calls with an asynchronous alternative.
We have recently deprecated synchronous calls to create a workspace with a specific deadline. We're also deprecating all of the remaining Storage API synchronous calls that have an asynchronous alternative, without a specific deadline this time. Please update your code to reflect the new deprecation. We'll be setting deadlines for the deprecated synchronous calls one at a time, approximately one month before the option to call the endpoint synchronously is completely removed and the asynchronous call becomes the default.
Please make sure you start updating your code as soon as possible if you're extensively using any of the affected endpoints.
List of deprecated synchronous API calls:
- Link Shared Bucket
- Bucket Update
- Drop Bucket
- Bucket Sharing
- Share Bucket To Organization
- Share Bucket To Organization Project
- Share Bucket To Projects
- Share Bucket To Users
- Change Bucket Sharing
- Stop Bucket Sharing
- Force unlink a bucket from a project
- Table update
- Create Workspace
- Create Development Branch Workspace
- Delete Workspace
- Delete Development Branch Workspace
- Create Configuration Workspaces
- Create new table from CSV file — this has been deprecated for some time already and there is a separate async endpoint Create new table from CSV file asynchronously.
- Load data from csv file to prepared table — also deprecated for some time, use this endpoint instead.