Month in Review: January 2023
Microsoft Single Sign-On, several UI updates, and the addition of four new templates - that summarizes the events of January.
For projects on the Azure North Europe stack, you can now use "Login with Microsoft" when signing in.
Minor UI Updates
- Selecting more tables during Input Mapping definition is now easier when you need to add multiple tables.
- The column "Used in" is now shown also on the configurations list page and configuration detail page.
- The table preview (the page you see when clicking on a storage table link) has been slightly redesigned and simplified. The Overview and Data Sample tabs display similar information as the Storage section.
A few new templates have been released:
- Salesforce and Pipedrive CRM templates, which help you to get an overview about your customers, activities, and opportunities for potential sales across the pipeline;
- a Github template to analyze data about your code, repositories, and teams;
- an Asana template to retrieve information across all projects, including their epics, tasks, users, and actions; and
- a Typeform template to analyze your surveys, questions, and responses.