Adding Support for dbt
From now on, Keboola supports dbt.
You can access all of the dbt features without any need to provision the infrastructure yourself.
Besides the other features, you can:
- Orchestrate the whole pipeline in one place
- Trigger dbt cloud jobs, or run dbt against your DWH or within the Keboola platform
- Store dbt artifacts and run stats in one place
- Explore dbt docs with one click
- Create a local developer environment with cloned data upon one command
All new features are activated for all new projects in the Azure North Europe stack. Existing Keboola customers can request their activation via support.
To learn more about dbt support in the Keboola platform, check out our documentation.